Nestled on a sought-after street in Toronto’s coveted Deer Park neighbourhood this stunning custom-built home boasts a blend of transitional and contemporary design.The stone façade offers stunning curb appeal that makes a one-of-a-kind first impression with its bold windows, copper roof accents, and professionally landscaped garden and driveway.
- Expansive free-flowing layout, soaring ceilings, clean lines, and stylish accents at every turn.
- Light-filled formal living room and dining room.
- Spectacular chef’s kitchen is complete with marble countertops, a large waterfall island, professional-grade Miele appliances and a floor-to-ceiling custom wine shelf.
- A gorgeous floating staircase with a glass railing leads you to the expansive second level.
- Four generously sized bedrooms.
- Five bathrooms, complete with high-end finishes and unparalleled attention to detail throughout.
- The private primary retreat boasts a spa-style ensuite bathroom and custom-designed his and hers built-in closets.
- The three additional well-proportioned bedrooms offer ample closet space, storage and respective three-piece and four-piece bathrooms.
- Features a recreation room with a custom built-in bar, a marble gas fireplace and custom millwork.
- Modern conveniences include an attached garage and a walkout to the tranquil and spacious rear gardens.